Terms of Service
advertising is canceled for any reason except an account being past due, CLIENT shall be eligible for prorated refund of the advertising paid for but not received.
to ensure that when there is downtime, it is minimal. Host locations sign contracts with penalties agreeing to have the televisions turned on during operating hours, and to report any issues within 4 hours. YTVA also does random spot checks at our host locations to ensure they are running the advertisements. CLIENT agrees that the maximum liability for any damage for any reason shall be worth a prorated one month of advertisements. YTVA aims at providing the top service possible, however, errors and omissions are occasionally a part of any ongoing tech project, YTVA shall not be held liable for any damages related to errors and omissions, specifically, but not limited to ad design, content, and data.
CLIENT is unsatisfied with the design or the re-design of CLIENT's advertisement, CLIENT may submit CLIENT's own advertisement at CLIENT's own expense (subject to YourTVads.com approval). No credit will be issued for advertising air time lost due to images not being approved.
Addendum for Television Host Locations
Host Location Agreement
Terms and Conditions
Congratulations and thank you, if CLIENT has been selected as a candidate for our Television Host program. Upon approval from YourTVAds.com, the following are the Terms and Conditions CLIENT agrees to:
Under this program, YYVA provides CLIENT's business with advertisements at other busy businesses in CLIENT's community, our website www.YourTVads.com, as well as provide internet marketing to drive customers to YourTVads.com web page at a discounted rate for CLIENT's business. CLIENT agrees to allow Your TV Ads, a division of Netsurf Advertising, LLC to:
1. Allow YourTVAds.com to have 100% dedicated use of at least one assigned television in CLIENT's location in a high traffic location within CLIENT's business, and without any competitor digital signage televisions within CLIENT's business.
2. Advertise CLIENT's business in our other locations.
3. The CLIENT Marketing Agreement terms and conditions listed on
1. Exclusive use of at least one assigned television within CLIENT's business for at least 3 years
2. Internet connection and strong Wi-Fi Signal near television or CLIENT agrees to pay to have Ethernet cable run from CLIENT's router to the television.
3. HDMI inputs on Television
4. No competitor's digital signage advertising systems are allowed on CLIENT's property.
1. CLIENT agrees to have the assigned television(s) turned on and displaying our advertisements at all times CLIENT's business is open to the public.
2. CLIENT agrees to pay, at CLIENT's own expense for all costs associated with the installation and operating costs of our equipment (CLIENT's electric bill, internet, etc., required routers, Ethernet cables and installation labor), and repair or replacement of television within 10 days of any malfunctioning television. In the event CLIENT's television is not replaced within 10 days, CLIENT agrees to pay for the cost of replacing CLIENT's equipment, plus up to $250 for installation and delivery.
3. CLIENT agrees to allow access to any YourTVAds.com representative for spot checks, maintenance, or equipment changes, at any time during CLIENT's normal business hours. .
4. CLIENT agrees that any equipment provided by YourTVAds.com is property of YourTVAds.com, and that YTVA must be informed of any changes in ownership of CLIENT's business, any bankruptcy filing, any closing of CLIENT's business, moving CLIENT's business immediately, or any damage to our equipment. CLIENT agrees to be personally liable for our equipment.
6. CLIENT agrees to email host support, or call in and report as soon as possible, but at least within 24 hours of occurrence of any damage, equipment malfunction, potential issues, broken televisions, mounting problems, so that YTVA may address the issue in a timely manner.
7. CLIENT agrees that the term for this agreement shall not be less than 3 years, and will automatically continually annually thereafter from CLIENT's signup date. To stop being a host location, CLIENT must at least 15 days prior to a renewal, email cancellation department, specifically stating that CLIENT is a Television Host location and wishes to no longer be a Television Host location. If CLIENT no longer wishes to be a Television Host location, CLIENT may be given the option to purchase the equipment at a prorated discounted price, based on the age and cost of the equipment. If CLIENT declines this option, YTVA will remove our equipment within a reasonable amount of time.
8. CLIENT agrees that YourTVAds.com has the option, at any time, to remove our equipment and remove CLIENT's business from our Host Location program. If YTVA elects to remove CLIENT's business from our Host Location program:
1. YTVA may continue to air CLIENT's advertisements for the remainder of CLIENT's term.
2. YTVA may remove equipment.
3. YTVA may offer CLIENT the option to purchase the equipment at a prorated discounted price, based on the age and cost of the equipment.
9. CLIENT agrees that this advertising is important to the other customers who are paying for the advertising on these televisions, therefore any time the television is not displaying our advertising during regular business hours for any reason CLIENT agrees to be subject a performance penalty up to $50 per occurrence after two warnings and for $1500 penalty on the 6th occurrence. Technician service calls for equipment failure are no cost to CLIENT, if downtime or errors are due to any other reason other than equipment failure; CLIENT agrees to pay the $75 service call fees and any other costs associated with restoring the equipment. YTVA will contact CLIENT when a report is received, to find reason for the downtime, and to see if YTVA needs to send out a YourTVAds.com repair technician.
12. CLIENT agrees to provide a discount or special of CLIENT's choice to users of yourtvads.com, who present a coupon at CLIENT's business.
13. CLIENT agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Netsurf Advertising, LLC, Your TV Ads d/b/a Netsurf Advertising, LLC, their owners, partners, officers, installers and staff for any third-party claims which may arise from any services or equipment performed or installed at CLIENT's business location. CLIENT understand that inspection of the installation of equipment is CLIENT's responsibility regardless of paid or free installation and certify that CLIENT will or have obtained any required permits and inspections needed.
14. In the event CLIENT cancels early or fails to meet the expectations of this agreement, CLIENT agrees to pay for CLIENT's advertising at the default rate of $200 per TV location advertised on per year for the remainder of CLIENT's current agreement.
15. CLIENT agrees to pay an equipment replacement cost for lost or damaged equipment.
- Media players- $200 plus service call fee
- Mounting Brackets $75 plus service call fee
- YourTVads.com supplied television, our cost plus 20%, plus service call fee
- Media player remotes- Each remote only works with assigned Media Player, therefore both must be replaced if remote control is lost.
- Service Call fee- $100
16. Cancellation of Service by YourTVAds.com- YourTVads.com reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time for any reason. Accounts with past due balances or with more than one performance penalty issued will be ineligible for any refunds and are considered as an account not in good standing. If CLIENT's account is in good standing and is cancelled and yourtvads.com equipment is returned, CLIENT will be eligible to receive a full refund of CLIENT's yourtvads.com hosting set up fee (maximum $200). CLIENT will also receive prorated refund of all money paid for unused advertising, beyond the free advertising included by yourtvads.com for being a host. No credit will be issued for the free advertising that CLIENT was to receive as a host. CLIENT will not receive any compensation for purchases of equipment or installations made by CLIENT in order to be a host, since this equipment shall remain the property of CLIENT.
17. Customers who purchase a plan that includes All TV's, All TV's is defined as All TV's that at the time of purchase have available advertising space.